Fairfield Waters - Value Packed Home in Quiet Lakeside Court (Listing ID:293)
Address: 9 BROOKSIDE CLOSE
Post Code: 4811
Neighborhood: FAIRFIELD WATERS
Year Built: 2006
Garage Size: 2
Floor Area (m2): 203
Land size (m2): 525
Full Description: This delightful family home is located in a blissfully quiet court running off Waterfront Parade. At the end of the street there is a magnificent lake, kilometres of bike and hike trails and acres of parkland for the kids to explore. Fairfield Waters is one of Townsvilles premier residential estates and is ideally located close to all major transport routes, top schools and major shopping all within minutes of the CBD. It is characterised by its proximity to the Ross River and abidance of recreational space and multiple lakes.
9 Brookside is just 12 years old and is built on a low maintenance 525m2 level and fenced block. At 203.4m2 under roof the house has a practical and functional layout and is built to a high standard. The house is fully air conditioned (split system) and living areas are spacious and open plan designed with tropical family living in mind.
Features of particular note include:-
- 525 m2 fully fenced and irrigated block
- Lakes and parkalnd at the end of the street
- 203.4m2 under roof. Modern low maintenance rendered block fully lined internally.
- Fully Airconditioned (split system)
- Large open plan family/dining/lounge areas
- Study nook near entry
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage, quality appliances including dishwasher and handy servery to the patio
- 4 spacious carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedrooms has an en suite and walk in robe
- Attractive family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry
- Outdoor entertaining area off the family room overlooking the back yard
- Double garage with remote entry
- Security screens throughout
- Automatic irrigation
For investors and owner occupiers alike the property is currently tenanted with vacant possession available from 12th November this year. Our realistic vendor has priced this fully featured and exceptionally well positioned home to sell today. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.