Country Lifestyle Perfect for the Extended Family (Listing ID:267)
Address: 30A DUGGAN DRIVE
City: ALLIGATOR CREEK
Post Code: 4816
Garage Size: 6
Land size (m2): 5632
Full Description: Large 5 bedroom home with granny flat and teenage retreat/home office
This Substantial Country Homestead on 5632 m2 of prime Alligator Creek land is ideal for the extended family looking for the peace and quiet of country living and plenty of space.
The main residence is very generous five bedroom family home with multiple living areas and impressive wide verandas perfect for taking advantage of those cool breezes on a warm day. The layout is free flowing and practical radiating outwards from the central kitchen and family dining area.
A short walk along the path through the garden or the plant nursery is a large and comfortable Granny flat as well as another Teenage retreat or home office. These outbuildings allow privacy and separation from the day to day activities within the home. There could be consideration for earning an income from these outbuildings as care has been taken to fence and separately meter these dwellings.
Just some of the desirable features this impressive property has to offer include:
- Sought after tranquil location
- Recreational Centre, Bowls Club and Pony Club nearby
- Bus Stop across the road (service catering for school children)
- Home set back off road
- Landscaped / trees and plants/ inground irrigation
- Incredibly Spacious main residence
- Huge silky oak kitchen with granite benchtops, quality appliances and large pantry
- 5 large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master suite has ensuite and his/hers robes
- Family bathroom has dual shower, separate bath and w.c.
- Plenty of storage
- Family / TV room
- Large front lounge/billiard room
- Family Room
- Formal dining
- Very functional internal Laundry/ Ironing Room
- Big Verandas.
- Covered outdoor living area with enclosing balustrade
- Stainless Security screens for additional cyclone protection
- Tiled through out
- Decorator trims and finishes too numerous to mention
- Solar Power / 5 kw inverter
- Wide entry driveway/ Parking hardstands
- Separately Fenced
- Plenty of covered parking (six cars)
- Spacious Granny Flat with stunning mountain views from the deck
- Teenage Retreat
- Fruit Trees / Mango / Lychee
- Garden / Plant Nursery
- Water Tanks with electric pumps
- Bore with submersible pump
- Grey Water Tank
- Chook Pen / Bird Aviary
While this amazing property offers all the benefits of a country lifestyle it is still very close to all amenities and a short drive from town. The Alligator Creek Roadhouse is nearby and the satellite city of Elliot Springs and future commercial/shopping precinct is just up the road. Fairfield Central is less than 15 minutes away where you will find whatever you need.
The owner has made this a Country Homestead with all the bells and whistles required for the modern family. Your inspection is invited to realise the effort taken to provide their family a wonderful lifestyle in the Country as we may have missed listing some attributes above. This is a most desirable home and it could be yours to enjoy as the current owners have for many years.